AresII™ is the evolution of digital civilian visual altimeters. Made of aircraft grade aluminum with a large display; the AresII™ takes durability, superior engineering, and precision accuracy from the military to sport jumpers. AresII™ is a digital faced visual altimeter for skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display.
You can customize the ARES II™ to your individual …
Sapphire altimeter is a new more reinforced model of the most popular altimeter for beginners and intermediate skydivers.
- The exterior and interior housings are made from anodized AW6060 aluminium.
- All axles, pinions, springs, screws, washers and needles are made from stainless steel.
- Jewel bearings with axial-backlash compensation.
- Hardened beryllium-copper used for aneroid-capsule and membrane-spring.
- High quality, high strength, precision-machined mechanical …
The VISO II+™ is a digital faced visual altimeter for those skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display. VISO II+™ is packed with features and is the perfect visual solution for skydivers. VISO II+™ can be set to display ALTITUDE or VERTICAL SPEED.
Improvements have been made to the VISO II™ in the PLUS model to include …
- 4 Climb to Altitude warnings.
- 4 High Speed warnings with settings up to 19990 feet.
Can be used for Big Way formations, wing suit setup or other events where four high speed warnings are helpful.
- 4 Canopy Descent and Low Speed warnings.
The Canopy Descent alerts are essentially low speed alerts, which can also be used by wingsuit flyers to keep …
The STELLA™ does what no other analog altimeter has done. LB Altimeters has taken the accuracy and user experience of the ALTITRACK™, the versatility of the VISO II+™ mounting system and combined them into STELLA™… all at a price-point that is friendly to an entry level student skydiver all the way to a seasoned veteran of the sky.
STELLA™ gives every …
- Four high-speed warnings:
- Allows settings up to 19990 Feet and can be used for Bigway formations, wingsuit flight setup and other precision skydives where four high-speed warnings are needed and desired.
- Track Guide:
- 0.5 second pulsating tones between the 1st and 2nd warnings help keep track of altitude separation of tracking groups or waves.
- Three canopy descent and low …
At first glance, the ALTITRACK™ looks like many of the more common analog altimeters used throughout the world… but look a little closer. ALTITRACK™ is the only sport altimeter with an analog face but utilizes the most high tech and durable digital components for accuracy that surpasses every other mechanical sport altimeter currently available.
L&B has also gone beyond the average …
- Four high-speed warnings:
Wyświetlanie wszystkich wyników: 7