Sapphire altimeter is a new more reinforced model of the most popular altimeter for beginners and intermediate skydivers.
- The exterior and interior housings are made from anodized AW6060 aluminium.
- All axles, pinions, springs, screws, washers and needles are made from stainless steel.
- Jewel bearings with axial-backlash compensation.
- Hardened beryllium-copper used for aneroid-capsule and membrane-spring.
- High quality, high strength, precision-machined mechanical components.
- All bearings jewelled and will not wear out like brass bearings.
- Axles, pinions, springs, needles and screws are made from stainless steel.
- All housing parts are made from high strenghts aluminium.
- Filtered air inlet.
- Very compact dimensions: 60 mm x 61 mm x 24 mm (without mounting).
- Low weight: 0,094 kg (without mounting).
- Excellent readable (large dial and pointer in relation to the case-dimensions)
Dial range: 4000 meter, 6000 meter, 12000 feet
Dial surface: brilliant white or high intensity photoluminescent coating.
Mountings: Elastic handmounting, O-ring handmounting or Velcro wristmounting.
Exterior housing color: black, blue, red or silver.
Warning: we have only ON STOCK the most popular version: BLACK, 4000M SCALE, ELASTIC MOUNTING.
The fancy colours and other mountings upon request.
Extra Charges for Options:
Dial Range Options:
4000 meter – no extra charge
12000 ft – no extra charge
6000 meter EUR 25,-
Dial Surface Options:
Elastic Handmounting no extra charge